Kaby Lake and Z270 Chipset Launch Day
Fun times when a major hardware maker takes advantage of a major trade show and actually launches a product AT the show. Kaby Lake is a new Intel processor released to compliment the upgraded Z270 chipset. Of course this will start a whole new round of motherboard reviews and the age old question of "should I upgrade?"
Given that Kaby Lake appears to be and overclocked Skylake with better power efficiency I'd say ya, if you're in the market it might be time to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone!
First be sure to check out the Aorus Z270X Gaming 5 Motherboard Review @ Hardware Asylum and then filter down to see what others have to say.
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming Review @ Vortez
- Intel Core i7-7700K Processor Review @ Legit Reviews
- Intel Core i7-7700K vs 6700K: 22 Games, RX 480 & GTX 1080 @ techPowerUp (obsess much?)
- GIGABYTE AORUS Z270X-Gaming 7 Review @ Vortez
- Aorus' Z270X-Gaming 5 motherboard reviewed
- Intel Kaby Lake Core i5-7600K & Core i7-7700K Review @ Vortez
- Intel Kaby Lake i7-7700K & i5-7600K Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700K Performance & Z270 Chipset Overview @ Techgage
- Intel Core i7-7700K And Z270 Chipset Review: Kaby Lake Hits The Desktop @ HotHardware
- Intel Core i7-7700K “Kaby Lake” Processor Review @ ThinkComputers
- Gigabyte Aorus Z270X-Gaming 9 Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
CES 2017 Starts on Jaunary 5th so you know there will be a TON of new Kaby Lake based system builds and motherboards to be shown.
comments powered by Disqus