In this podcast extra Dennis and Darren talk about their recent game activity. While this tends to be a common subject on the Podcast the discussion this time quickly shifts from Darren’s first impressions of the awesome and yet totally useless Battlefield 4 to a flashback moment playing the first Borderlands.
As it would turn out Dennis never played the first Borderlands when it came out. He claims it had something to do with not playing a game made to look like a cartoon. However, after a few painful hours and some Willowtree weapons later he was hooked and is going thru the main story and DLC.
There are a couple “firsts” with this episode. For starters there was no hardware discussion in this episode. (Dennis still urges you to imagine playing Battlefield 4 on a 4-way SLI system using a single 1080p monitor.) Next, the “Extra” is coming out before the main show this month. Look for the main show to be released in the next coming weeks.
Episode 36 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- 7 Days to Die, By ZombiesFebruary 24, 2017
- Kaby Lake Under the Knife and Computer Hardware Needs to Settle DownFebruary 10, 2017
- Intel makes overclocking fun again with Kaby LakeJanuary 23, 2017
- Highlights from CES 2017 with Special GuestsJanuary 11, 2017
- Top 30 Games to Play this Holiday SeasonDecember 24, 2016
- A Look at the Casemodding Community and Accurate Fan TestingDecember 10, 2016
- Battlefield 1 Review and Gameplay ImpressionsNovember 25, 2016
- DICE Overclocking at the BoiseLAN 4.0November 17, 2016
- View All Episodes