In this podcast extra Dennis and Darren talk about their recent game activity. While this tends to be a common subject on the Podcast the discussion this time quickly shifts from Darren’s first impressions of the awesome and yet totally useless Battlefield 4 to a flashback moment playing the first Borderlands.
As it would turn out Dennis never played the first Borderlands when it came out. He claims it had something to do with not playing a game made to look like a cartoon. However, after a few painful hours and some Willowtree weapons later he was hooked and is going thru the main story and DLC.
There are a couple “firsts” with this episode. For starters there was no hardware discussion in this episode. (Dennis still urges you to imagine playing Battlefield 4 on a 4-way SLI system using a single 1080p monitor.) Next, the “Extra” is coming out before the main show this month. Look for the main show to be released in the next coming weeks.
Episode 36 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Intel HEDT Platform and X299 Motherboard DesignSeptember 10, 2017
- The impact Millennials have on our futureAugust 24, 2017
- What to know when building a budget PCAugust 10, 2017
- Can your gaming PC make you money?July 24, 2017
- How much heatsink do you really need?July 10, 2017
- Intel Core X-Series Overclocking and Rookie RumbleJune 19, 2017
- RGB Lights on Memory and RX 500 Series Video CardsJune 09, 2017
- Pitfalls of Playing Early Access GamesMay 24, 2017
- View All Episodes