The month of January was pretty rough for the Hardware Asylum crew. At the beginning of the month there was the annual Consumer Electronics Show. CES is a Mecca for personal electronics and a great way to see what is new and exciting in the hardware world. It is also a cesspool of germs from all over the world that end up hitching rides on unsuspecting visitors.
These germs lay waiting for the perfect time to strike and in this case attempt to disrupt podcast recording.
As you can guess this is what happened to Dennis after CES but also happened to Darren one week later. Considering that he left for Vegas the day after Dennis got back you can see how that would be a problem. Needless to say personal health and scheduling conflicts prevented the January show from happening but didn’t stop the duo from talking about Vegas and what they like about this popular vacation destination.
Episode 37 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Kaby Lake Under the Knife and Computer Hardware Needs to Settle DownFebruary 10, 2017
- Intel makes overclocking fun again with Kaby LakeJanuary 23, 2017
- Highlights from CES 2017 with Special GuestsJanuary 11, 2017
- Top 30 Games to Play this Holiday SeasonDecember 24, 2016
- A Look at the Casemodding Community and Accurate Fan TestingDecember 10, 2016
- Battlefield 1 Review and Gameplay ImpressionsNovember 25, 2016
- DICE Overclocking at the BoiseLAN 4.0November 17, 2016
- Pascal GTX 1050 Discussion followed by an In-depth Look at the HBT+ Gravity 6November 10, 2016
- View All Episodes