The month of January was pretty rough for the Hardware Asylum crew. At the beginning of the month there was the annual Consumer Electronics Show. CES is a Mecca for personal electronics and a great way to see what is new and exciting in the hardware world. It is also a cesspool of germs from all over the world that end up hitching rides on unsuspecting visitors.
These germs lay waiting for the perfect time to strike and in this case attempt to disrupt podcast recording.
As you can guess this is what happened to Dennis after CES but also happened to Darren one week later. Considering that he left for Vegas the day after Dennis got back you can see how that would be a problem. Needless to say personal health and scheduling conflicts prevented the January show from happening but didn’t stop the duo from talking about Vegas and what they like about this popular vacation destination.
Episode 37 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- The impact Millennials have on our futureAugust 24, 2017
- What to know when building a budget PCAugust 10, 2017
- Can your gaming PC make you money?July 24, 2017
- How much heatsink do you really need?July 10, 2017
- Intel Core X-Series Overclocking and Rookie RumbleJune 19, 2017
- RGB Lights on Memory and RX 500 Series Video CardsJune 09, 2017
- Pitfalls of Playing Early Access GamesMay 24, 2017
- Obsolete Intel Optane and Core King RyzenMay 10, 2017
- View All Episodes