As computer enthusiasts we tend to build a variety of different computer systems from daily drivers to a weekend bencher. While this may seem strange to some the truth is there are a many different types of enthusiastic activities that range from custom car building, mountain biking, motorcycles, model building and the list goes on. In fact just about every hobby you can think of has an enthusiast couinterpart that pushes the hobby and makes it fun again.
In this episode Dennis admits that his hobbies extend beyond the computer world and reach into the culture of MiniTrucks, Motorcycles and Radio Control cars, more specifically Nitro R/C. Below is the custom HIP Savage that Dennis built complete with an upgraded OFNA Picco .26 Outlaw big block engine, aftermarket exhaust, Pro-Line Big Joe tires, upgraded 3 shoe clutch, upgraded dogbones (Axle to the wheels) and more broken parts replaced than he cares to admit.
The truck is a first generation Savage that came with an underpowered .21 HPI engine that had been upgraded twice since its purchase.
As it would turn out Darren is also an bit of a R/C enthusiast but has opted for the smaller electric cars in the XMods lineup.
Episode 39 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- The impact Millennials have on our futureAugust 24, 2017
- What to know when building a budget PCAugust 10, 2017
- Can your gaming PC make you money?July 24, 2017
- How much heatsink do you really need?July 10, 2017
- Intel Core X-Series Overclocking and Rookie RumbleJune 19, 2017
- RGB Lights on Memory and RX 500 Series Video CardsJune 09, 2017
- Pitfalls of Playing Early Access GamesMay 24, 2017
- Obsolete Intel Optane and Core King RyzenMay 10, 2017
- View All Episodes