As computer enthusiasts we tend to build a variety of different computer systems from daily drivers to a weekend bencher. While this may seem strange to some the truth is there are a many different types of enthusiastic activities that range from custom car building, mountain biking, motorcycles, model building and the list goes on. In fact just about every hobby you can think of has an enthusiast couinterpart that pushes the hobby and makes it fun again.
In this episode Dennis admits that his hobbies extend beyond the computer world and reach into the culture of MiniTrucks, Motorcycles and Radio Control cars, more specifically Nitro R/C. Below is the custom HIP Savage that Dennis built complete with an upgraded OFNA Picco .26 Outlaw big block engine, aftermarket exhaust, Pro-Line Big Joe tires, upgraded 3 shoe clutch, upgraded dogbones (Axle to the wheels) and more broken parts replaced than he cares to admit.
The truck is a first generation Savage that came with an underpowered .21 HPI engine that had been upgraded twice since its purchase.
As it would turn out Darren is also an bit of a R/C enthusiast but has opted for the smaller electric cars in the XMods lineup.
Episode 39 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Kaby Lake Under the Knife and Computer Hardware Needs to Settle DownFebruary 10, 2017
- Intel makes overclocking fun again with Kaby LakeJanuary 23, 2017
- Highlights from CES 2017 with Special GuestsJanuary 11, 2017
- Top 30 Games to Play this Holiday SeasonDecember 24, 2016
- A Look at the Casemodding Community and Accurate Fan TestingDecember 10, 2016
- Battlefield 1 Review and Gameplay ImpressionsNovember 25, 2016
- DICE Overclocking at the BoiseLAN 4.0November 17, 2016
- Pascal GTX 1050 Discussion followed by an In-depth Look at the HBT+ Gravity 6November 10, 2016
- View All Episodes