Podcast Extras, these are fun little shows that launch mid-month and are a chance for Dennis and Darren to talk about things other than computer hardware. A common, and reoccurring, topic is “What have you been playing?”
In this episode Darren talks about his continual quest to hit the level cap in Battlefield 4 using a variety of creative tactics. These may or may not include blasting a personnel carrier to the top of a building and using the turret to get kills from an unsuspecting location.
Darren also goes into his experiences playing Assassins Creed Black Flag on the PS4. Overall the game is quite good but is often plagued with some minor fatal flaws including some accidental wall humping.
On the flip side It would appear that Dennis is back playing Borderlands, this time dropping some hours into The Pre Sequel. He later goes on to talk about the latest Sim City game and how it really deserves a second chance now that they have enabled offline single player modes.
Episode 49 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Obsolete Intel Optane and Core King RyzenMay 10, 2017
- Shocking Trends in PC HardwareApril 24, 2017
- Testing the GTX 1080 Ti Against Two Popular Upgrade TheoriesApril 10, 2017
- Taking Your Audio Quality to ElevenApril 02, 2017
- Motherboard Overclocking Dependency, Hardware we’ve lost and EVGA iCX TechnologyMarch 10, 2017
- 7 Days to Die, By ZombiesFebruary 24, 2017
- Kaby Lake Under the Knife and Computer Hardware Needs to Settle DownFebruary 10, 2017
- Intel makes overclocking fun again with Kaby LakeJanuary 23, 2017
- View All Episodes