When Dennis and Darren sat down to record the Episode 53 main show it was supposed to be all about Computex however, some of the content got cut and ended up in this episode.
The episode starts out talking about optical keyboard switches and later morphs into how things have changed for the worse when it comes to Computex. Sure you can still see the latest hardware but the show isn’t so much about sales but takes on a branding façade that is more for the general public than hardware media or international buyers.
That isn’t to say Computex is bad but the change in focus has really impacted the attendance of the hardware media, so much that only the super rich or super hungry ever bother attending. However, given the for mentioned branding façade it would seem the sites in the middle have the right idea.
With any luck Computex will get better before it gets worse.
Episode 53 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- 7 Days to Die, By ZombiesFebruary 24, 2017
- Kaby Lake Under the Knife and Computer Hardware Needs to Settle DownFebruary 10, 2017
- Intel makes overclocking fun again with Kaby LakeJanuary 23, 2017
- Highlights from CES 2017 with Special GuestsJanuary 11, 2017
- Top 30 Games to Play this Holiday SeasonDecember 24, 2016
- A Look at the Casemodding Community and Accurate Fan TestingDecember 10, 2016
- Battlefield 1 Review and Gameplay ImpressionsNovember 25, 2016
- DICE Overclocking at the BoiseLAN 4.0November 17, 2016
- View All Episodes