When Dennis and Darren sat down to record the Episode 53 main show it was supposed to be all about Computex however, some of the content got cut and ended up in this episode.
The episode starts out talking about optical keyboard switches and later morphs into how things have changed for the worse when it comes to Computex. Sure you can still see the latest hardware but the show isn’t so much about sales but takes on a branding façade that is more for the general public than hardware media or international buyers.
That isn’t to say Computex is bad but the change in focus has really impacted the attendance of the hardware media, so much that only the super rich or super hungry ever bother attending. However, given the for mentioned branding façade it would seem the sites in the middle have the right idea.
With any luck Computex will get better before it gets worse.
Episode 53 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Intel Core X-Series Overclocking and Rookie RumbleJune 19, 2017
- RGB Lights on Memory and RX 500 Series Video CardsJune 09, 2017
- Pitfalls of Playing Early Access GamesMay 24, 2017
- Obsolete Intel Optane and Core King RyzenMay 10, 2017
- Shocking Trends in PC HardwareApril 24, 2017
- Testing the GTX 1080 Ti Against Two Popular Upgrade TheoriesApril 10, 2017
- Taking Your Audio Quality to ElevenApril 02, 2017
- Motherboard Overclocking Dependency, Hardware we’ve lost and EVGA iCX TechnologyMarch 10, 2017
- View All Episodes