As computer enthusiasts we tend to build a variety of different computer systems from daily drivers to a weekend bencher. While this may seem strange to some the truth is there are a many different types of enthusiastic activities that range from custom car building, mountain biking, motorcycles, model building and the list goes on. In fact just about every hobby you can think of has an enthusiast couinterpart that pushes the hobby and makes it fun again.
In this episode Dennis admits that his hobbies extend beyond the computer world and reach into the culture of MiniTrucks, Motorcycles and Radio Control cars, more specifically Nitro R/C. Below is the custom HIP Savage that Dennis built complete with an upgraded OFNA Picco .26 Outlaw big block engine, aftermarket exhaust, Pro-Line Big Joe tires, upgraded 3 shoe clutch, upgraded dogbones (Axle to the wheels) and more broken parts replaced than he cares to admit.
The truck is a first generation Savage that came with an underpowered .21 HPI engine that had been upgraded twice since its purchase.
As it would turn out Darren is also an bit of a R/C enthusiast but has opted for the smaller electric cars in the XMods lineup.
- Frankenstein Builds CyberPowerPC Zeus Mini and LanETS OverclockingApril 10, 2014
- Gameplay Betas and Collectable GamesMarch 25, 2014
- OC Sandbagging and PS4 First ImpressionsMarch 11, 2014
- Interview with Massman from HWBOTFebruary 24, 2014
- What is Vegas? And Why We Like ItFebruary 18, 2014
- CES 2014 Lookback and PC Building TrendsFebruary 07, 2014
- November Giveaway Winner Kingpin Video Card 4-way SLI goodness and is 4k a wasteDecember 16, 2013
- The Nostalgia for Old GamesDecember 13, 2013
- View All Episodes