Gaming is a large part of the Hardware Asylum Podcast Extras because what good is having a high-end system if you don’t use it for anything. In this episode Dennis and Darren talk about their experiences playing Dying Light and what makes the game so much fun to play. In true “Extra” form the topics are a bit scattered but by the end you will get an idea as to what makes for a good Zombie Survival game and even better game story line.
Below are some screenshots of Dying Light including some shorts from the top of the Harran bridge, which is something Dennis talks about in this episode.
- Orange and Black Attack Stack, Custom Watercooling and The BeastApril 13, 2015
- Borderlands 2 Hardcore 1Life and Dying LightMarch 24, 2015
- Gigabyte Big XTU Challenge and Smart WatchesMarch 12, 2015
- Gaming talk: Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Sim City and OthersFebruary 24, 2015
- New Podcast Gear HyperX Cloud II Review and Overclocking the 980 ClassifiedFebruary 10, 2015
- Highlights from CES 2015January 26, 2015
- Home Theater Gaming TrendsDecember 24, 2014
- Gigabyte Motherboard Evolution and Changing Overclocking CompetitionsDecember 15, 2014
- View All Episodes