Podcast Extras, these are fun little shows that launch mid-month and are a chance for Dennis and Darren to talk about things other than computer hardware. A common, and reoccurring, topic is “What have you been playing?”
In this episode Darren talks about his continual quest to hit the level cap in Battlefield 4 using a variety of creative tactics. These may or may not include blasting a personnel carrier to the top of a building and using the turret to get kills from an unsuspecting location.
Darren also goes into his experiences playing Assassins Creed Black Flag on the PS4. Overall the game is quite good but is often plagued with some minor fatal flaws including some accidental wall humping.
On the flip side It would appear that Dennis is back playing Borderlands, this time dropping some hours into The Pre Sequel. He later goes on to talk about the latest Sim City game and how it really deserves a second chance now that they have enabled offline single player modes.
Episode 49 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- New Podcast Gear HyperX Cloud II Review and Overclocking the 980 ClassifiedFebruary 10, 2015
- Highlights from CES 2015January 26, 2015
- Home Theater Gaming TrendsDecember 24, 2014
- Gigabyte Motherboard Evolution and Changing Overclocking CompetitionsDecember 15, 2014
- Borderlands Pre-Sequel and Cyberpower PC Syber GamingNovember 24, 2014
- MOA 2014 Grand Final Event Discussion with Surprise LightningNovember 10, 2014
- Building a X99 Haswell E Machine and Budget Gaming UpgradesOctober 10, 2014
- Battlefield 4 CTE Experence and The Xtreme ProjectOctober 01, 2014
- View All Episodes