Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
Borderlands the Pre-Sequel is a game that tells the story of how Handsome Jack came to power. This game has also promised to fill in some of the story gaps between the two Borderlands games. While the story is told after the events of Borderlands 2 it takes place between the two games and is told like a campfire story.
In this episode Dennis and Darren tell you what they think of the new game and talk about some of the launch day issues and what they like and don't like about the new gameplay.
Home Theater PCs (HTPC) have several issues from noise and heat to functionality and power. While it can be argued that the HTPC is dead that doesn’t mean you cannot have a PC running on your big screen. You just need to change what it does. Syber Gaming, a division of CyberPowerPC, has announced their Vapor gaming systems designed to provide you with Windows based gaming from the comforts of your living room.
The systems are available in three different tiers from a desktop replacement Core i7 / GTX 980 combo down to a budget quad core FM2+ based machine that sells for just over $500 dollars.
Episode 46 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- MOA 2014 Grand Final Event Discussion with Surprise LightningNovember 10, 2014
- Building a X99 Haswell E Machine and Budget Gaming UpgradesOctober 10, 2014
- Battlefield 4 CTE Experence and The Xtreme ProjectOctober 01, 2014
- MOA Qualifier Results and the EVGA X99 ClassifiedSeptember 15, 2014
- Wireless Headphones and High End MotorcyclesAugust 26, 2014
- Computex 2014 Wrap Up and MSI MOA Americas QualifierAugust 13, 2014
- Overclocking Discussions Recorded Live in TaipeiJune 29, 2014
- Borderlands 2 Pre-Sequel and Battlefield 4 DLCJune 11, 2014
- View All Episodes