In this first segment of the Hardware Asylum podcast Darren takes us thru a new DLC for Battlefield 4 called Naval Strike. The DLC is more than a few new maps and brings with it several new weapons and a few new game modes. While this still is an EA title following the post BF3 mentality the new gameplay sounds interesting.
Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel
Earlier this year Randy Pitchford was asked flat out if Gearbox was working on Borderlands 3 and he said with a straight face that there was no Borderlands 3 in the works. Of course after that at PAX East it was announced that a new game called Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel would be out sometime in October and got many of us excited to see what is coming.
The new game will be built on the same Borderlands 2 game engine and features characters from the previous two games that are now playable. Details of BL2PS have been leaking since the PAX East bombshell and will likely continue until the game drops later this year.
Episode 41 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Kaby Lake Under the Knife and Computer Hardware Needs to Settle DownFebruary 10, 2017
- Intel makes overclocking fun again with Kaby LakeJanuary 23, 2017
- Highlights from CES 2017 with Special GuestsJanuary 11, 2017
- Top 30 Games to Play this Holiday SeasonDecember 24, 2016
- A Look at the Casemodding Community and Accurate Fan TestingDecember 10, 2016
- Battlefield 1 Review and Gameplay ImpressionsNovember 25, 2016
- DICE Overclocking at the BoiseLAN 4.0November 17, 2016
- Pascal GTX 1050 Discussion followed by an In-depth Look at the HBT+ Gravity 6November 10, 2016
- View All Episodes