Consumer Electronics Show 2015 Las Vegas
Earlier this month (January 2015) Dennis announced, with a heavy heart, that there wasn’t going to be a podcast in January due to the CES show followed various other scheduling conflicts. As luck would have it Dennis was able to find time to record a Podcast Extra with the help from Greg King from Techgage.com
Much like the interview show recorded after Computex this segment was recorded on the trusty Blue Yeti so the sound quality will be a little different giving the show that authentic “extra” sound.
CES 2015 Highlights
The Consumer Electronics Show is a powerhouse of technological innovation that allows manufacturers to share their latest products but also highlight conceptual ideas that may become a reality 3 to 5 years from now. Of course the theme to every CES is different and depending on what vendor you talk to their message may coincide with the theme or spin off with a different look at the future. Both Dennis and Greg were able to see different things during the show, many of which were not even part of the official CES schedule.
The CES Sideshow as Dennis likes to call it.
Some of the highlights were the Intel and Samsung keynote speeches followed by convertible systems from MSI and ultra unique gaming computers from CyberpowerPC. Of course the list goes on so kick back and enjoy the soothing sounds of this raw and somewhat uncut Hardware Asylum Podcast Extra.
Techgage’s Best Of CES 2015
Episode 48 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- 7 Days to Die, By ZombiesFebruary 24, 2017
- Kaby Lake Under the Knife and Computer Hardware Needs to Settle DownFebruary 10, 2017
- Intel makes overclocking fun again with Kaby LakeJanuary 23, 2017
- Highlights from CES 2017 with Special GuestsJanuary 11, 2017
- Top 30 Games to Play this Holiday SeasonDecember 24, 2016
- A Look at the Casemodding Community and Accurate Fan TestingDecember 10, 2016
- Battlefield 1 Review and Gameplay ImpressionsNovember 25, 2016
- DICE Overclocking at the BoiseLAN 4.0November 17, 2016
- View All Episodes