Gaming is a large part of the Hardware Asylum Podcast Extras because what good is having a high-end system if you don’t use it for anything. In this episode Dennis and Darren talk about their experiences playing Dying Light and what makes the game so much fun to play. In true “Extra” form the topics are a bit scattered but by the end you will get an idea as to what makes for a good Zombie Survival game and even better game story line.
Below are some screenshots of Dying Light including some shorts from the top of the Harran bridge, which is something Dennis talks about in this episode.
- Intel Core X-Series Overclocking and Rookie RumbleJune 19, 2017
- RGB Lights on Memory and RX 500 Series Video CardsJune 09, 2017
- Pitfalls of Playing Early Access GamesMay 24, 2017
- Obsolete Intel Optane and Core King RyzenMay 10, 2017
- Shocking Trends in PC HardwareApril 24, 2017
- Testing the GTX 1080 Ti Against Two Popular Upgrade TheoriesApril 10, 2017
- Taking Your Audio Quality to ElevenApril 02, 2017
- Motherboard Overclocking Dependency, Hardware we’ve lost and EVGA iCX TechnologyMarch 10, 2017
- View All Episodes