Last year around this time we tried something new on the Hardware Asylum Podcast and posted two gameplay videos instead of doing a straight audio episode. It was such a success (and by success I mean that nobody complained) that we decided to do it again. Last month we had intended to post a Borderlands 3 gameplay video but there were some technical issues with the recording and it never got posted.
This month for the Hardware Asylum Podcast Extra we are giving it another go but instead of Borderlands 3 it was decided to fire up the new 7 Days to Die A18 and give it a go. As we mentioned in previous episodes AND in this recording the A17 release ruined the game and made it unplayable. Most of the issues have been resolved in the current release so it’s about time we played it again.
- The downfall of the modern GPU, which is better RTX 2060 or GTX 580 ClassifiedMarch 11, 2020
- Are More Cores BetterFebruary 24, 2020
- The Latest Sound Card from Creative and an Xtreme Aorus MotherboardFebruary 10, 2020
- Highlights from CES 2020 Trends, Builds and RGB Part 2January 24, 2020
- Highlights from CES 2020 Trends, Builds and RGB Part 1January 19, 2020
- Extreme Ryzen Memory Overclocking and Building a Threadripper 3December 24, 2019
- Exploring the new Threadripper 3960XDecember 10, 2019
- 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 GameplayNovember 24, 2019
- View All Episodes