In this podcast extra Dennis and Darren talk about their recent game activity. While this tends to be a common subject on the Podcast the discussion this time quickly shifts from Darren’s first impressions of the awesome and yet totally useless Battlefield 4 to a flashback moment playing the first Borderlands.
As it would turn out Dennis never played the first Borderlands when it came out. He claims it had something to do with not playing a game made to look like a cartoon. However, after a few painful hours and some Willowtree weapons later he was hooked and is going thru the main story and DLC.
There are a couple “firsts” with this episode. For starters there was no hardware discussion in this episode. (Dennis still urges you to imagine playing Battlefield 4 on a 4-way SLI system using a single 1080p monitor.) Next, the “Extra” is coming out before the main show this month. Look for the main show to be released in the next coming weeks.
Episode 36 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Explore the Performance of the GTX 1070 SLIAugust 24, 2020
- The Death of the Convention and its Evolution into this Digital WorldAugust 10, 2020
- Risks and Rewards when Chasing Used Enthusiast Level HardwareJuly 25, 2020
- What was Computer Hardware Like in 2009July 10, 2020
- Does Radiator Size MatterJune 24, 2020
- Diving into the Maximus XII Formula and EK-Quantum MomentumJune 10, 2020
- Proper Sound Card Testing, Cool PC Mods and 3D Printing ProjectsMay 25, 2020
- ASUS Z490 Motherboard Comet Lake LGA1200 LaunchMay 10, 2020
- View All Episodes