In this podcast extra Dennis and Darren talk about their recent game activity. While this tends to be a common subject on the Podcast the discussion this time quickly shifts from Darren’s first impressions of the awesome and yet totally useless Battlefield 4 to a flashback moment playing the first Borderlands.
As it would turn out Dennis never played the first Borderlands when it came out. He claims it had something to do with not playing a game made to look like a cartoon. However, after a few painful hours and some Willowtree weapons later he was hooked and is going thru the main story and DLC.
There are a couple “firsts” with this episode. For starters there was no hardware discussion in this episode. (Dennis still urges you to imagine playing Battlefield 4 on a 4-way SLI system using a single 1080p monitor.) Next, the “Extra” is coming out before the main show this month. Look for the main show to be released in the next coming weeks.
Episode 36 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- The Roots and Production of the Hardware Asylum PodcastAugust 24, 2018
- Threadripper 2 as the Next HEDT CPU for EnthusiastsAugust 10, 2018
- PGGamers Budget Build and PC Building Simulator on SteamJuly 24, 2018
- Summer Project Watercooling Gear and 5Ghz vs Multi Core ProcessingJuly 10, 2018
- Three Great Games Shown at E3 2018June 25, 2018
- Computex 2018 Trip Recap and Show HighlightsJune 23, 2018
- We can Buy Video Cards Again?!?May 12, 2018
- More LN2 Adventures with the X299 Dark and 980Ti KPEApril 24, 2018
- View All Episodes