In this podcast extra Dennis and Darren talk about their recent game activity. While this tends to be a common subject on the Podcast the discussion this time quickly shifts from Darren’s first impressions of the awesome and yet totally useless Battlefield 4 to a flashback moment playing the first Borderlands.
As it would turn out Dennis never played the first Borderlands when it came out. He claims it had something to do with not playing a game made to look like a cartoon. However, after a few painful hours and some Willowtree weapons later he was hooked and is going thru the main story and DLC.
There are a couple “firsts” with this episode. For starters there was no hardware discussion in this episode. (Dennis still urges you to imagine playing Battlefield 4 on a 4-way SLI system using a single 1080p monitor.) Next, the “Extra” is coming out before the main show this month. Look for the main show to be released in the next coming weeks.
Episode 36 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Building a Retro PC and what it takes to run old machinesMarch 24, 2021
- It is ok to Build with Ryzen and Good Video Game MoviesMarch 10, 2021
- The Benefits and Limitations of Watercooling from DIY to AIOFebruary 25, 2021
- Revisit Galvanic Corrosion and Improving Case CoolingFebruary 10, 2021
- Unboxing a Special Intel Motherboard from 1995January 24, 2021
- Hardware Asylum Podcast 10-Year AnniversaryJanuary 10, 2021
- Subzero AIO Water Cooling and the Death of the HEDT ProcessorDecember 23, 2020
- Lack of Enthusiast Level Video Cards and SFX PSU OverclockingDecember 14, 2020
- View All Episodes