When Dennis and Darren sat down to record the Episode 53 main show it was supposed to be all about Computex however, some of the content got cut and ended up in this episode.
The episode starts out talking about optical keyboard switches and later morphs into how things have changed for the worse when it comes to Computex. Sure you can still see the latest hardware but the show isn’t so much about sales but takes on a branding façade that is more for the general public than hardware media or international buyers.
That isn’t to say Computex is bad but the change in focus has really impacted the attendance of the hardware media, so much that only the super rich or super hungry ever bother attending. However, given the for mentioned branding façade it would seem the sites in the middle have the right idea.
With any luck Computex will get better before it gets worse.
Episode 53 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Playing World War 3 Beta - Can it replace Battlefield 5July 23, 2022
- Origins of the Modern Internet with a Bulletin Board SystemJune 27, 2022
- We Can Finally Buy Video Cards from Basic to UnicornsJune 11, 2022
- My Quest to Find the Perfect Ergonomic Mechanical KeyboardMay 25, 2022
- Exploring Keyboard Form Factors from 80 to 65%May 10, 2022
- NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti Launch and What is next on the Hardware Asylum Retro PC ChannelApril 24, 2022
- The Hackfort 2022 Special Recording SessionApril 23, 2022
- How Multiplayer Gaming has ChangedApril 10, 2022
- View All Episodes