When Dennis and Darren sat down to record the Episode 53 main show it was supposed to be all about Computex however, some of the content got cut and ended up in this episode.
The episode starts out talking about optical keyboard switches and later morphs into how things have changed for the worse when it comes to Computex. Sure you can still see the latest hardware but the show isn’t so much about sales but takes on a branding façade that is more for the general public than hardware media or international buyers.
That isn’t to say Computex is bad but the change in focus has really impacted the attendance of the hardware media, so much that only the super rich or super hungry ever bother attending. However, given the for mentioned branding façade it would seem the sites in the middle have the right idea.
With any luck Computex will get better before it gets worse.
Episode 53 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- The Smallest PC Build Ever and Two-Piece M.2 DrivesSeptember 26, 2021
- Why you need a 3D Printer and the Building of Custom PC PartsSeptember 10, 2021
- A Real World Review of the EGO Power+ LM21355P Electric Lawn MowerAugust 24, 2021
- High Speed Memory in Gaming PC, Hometheater Speakers on your DesktopAugust 10, 2021
- Taking an In-Depth look at the Eclipse P500A from PhanteksJuly 25, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics Adaptor from the Software SideJuly 10, 2021
- Picking a Processor and Challenges of Playing old Games on Modern HardwareJune 24, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics AdaptorJune 11, 2021
- View All Episodes