When Dennis and Darren sat down to record the Episode 53 main show it was supposed to be all about Computex however, some of the content got cut and ended up in this episode.
The episode starts out talking about optical keyboard switches and later morphs into how things have changed for the worse when it comes to Computex. Sure you can still see the latest hardware but the show isn’t so much about sales but takes on a branding façade that is more for the general public than hardware media or international buyers.
That isn’t to say Computex is bad but the change in focus has really impacted the attendance of the hardware media, so much that only the super rich or super hungry ever bother attending. However, given the for mentioned branding façade it would seem the sites in the middle have the right idea.
With any luck Computex will get better before it gets worse.
Episode 53 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- More LN2 Adventures with the X299 Dark and 980Ti KPEApril 24, 2018
- Taking LN2 Overclocking on the RoadApril 11, 2018
- Building PCs for a Local LANMarch 26, 2018
- Playing Vermintide 2 on the EVGA Podcast and Other Travel StuffMarch 11, 2018
- Headphones Make the GameFebruary 25, 2018
- Battlefield News from EA and Zotac GTX 1070Ti Amp ExtremeFebruary 10, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 4January 27, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 3January 26, 2018
- View All Episodes