SilverStone made quite the impression at CES with their latest case designs. Combining a clean performance layout with some of the most eye-catching designs sounded like the perfect combination. We do love our SilverStone cases!
We looked at a lot of case designs this year but there was one I just kept coming back to. The SilverStone SST-RL07 Redline Series case offers a laundry list of features in a sexy asymmetrical package. And it comes in white!
The Redline Series has always offered a competitively priced chassis for the mainstream enthusiast market and includes features you wouldn’t normally see in that segment. The Redline RL07 is something of a sequel to the fan favorite RL06 design we reviewed recommended earlier this year.
The look has changed dramatically from the mesh front panel to a more distinctive solid metal front panel. The RL07 is also offered in a more traditional black with red accents we most often think of when we think Redline. Both cases feature the oversized Tempered glass window found on most SilverStone designs today.
Let’s take a look at the specs:
- Stunning exterior styling with fine lighting details
- Super clean internal look with PSU and drive bay cover
- Quick access filters for easy cleaning
- Smart backside cable routing design
- Motherboard back plate opening for quick CPU cooler assembly
- Supports graphics cards up to 16.3" (415mm)
- Full tempered-glass side panel
- Model No:SST-RL07B-G (black + tempered glass window) / SST-RL07W-G (white + tempered glass window)
- Material: Steel front panel, steel body, tempered glass window
- Motherboard: ATX ( up to 12" x 11") , Micro-ATX
- Drive bay: Internal 3.5" x 3 (compatible with 2.5") , 2.5" x 3
- Cooling system:Front: 3 x 120 / 140mm fan slot / Rear: 1 x 120mm / 140mm fan slot(1 x 140mm exhaust PWM fan included)
- Radiator support:Front: 2 x 120mm ; 1 x 240mm / 280mm / 360mm / Rear: 1 x 120mm / 140mm
- Expansion slot: 7
- Front I/O port:USB 2.0 x 2 / USB 3.0 x2 / Audio x 1 / MIC x 1
- Power supply: Optional PS2(ATX)
- Expansion card: Compatible up to 16.3" (415mm) in length, width restriction –6.85" (174mm)
- Limitation of CPU cooler: 167mm
- Limitation of PSU: 190mm
- Net weight: 8.2 kg
- Dimension:226mm (W) x 488mm (H) x 465mm (D), 51.2 Liters / 8.9" (W) x 19.21" (H) x 18.31" (D), 51.2 Liters
Founded in 2003, SilverStone has been making award winning cases and power supplies since the beginning. Today SilverStone products can be seen all over the world, not just for computer users but also for home entertainment use. Their unique chassis designs and innovative design decisions have long made SilverStone products some of our most recommended from Hardware Asylum.