DeepCool MG510 Wireless Gaming Mouse ReviewAuthor: Darren McCain
As wireless gaming mice mature, they have become a viable option for all but the most competitive gamers. DeepCool has jumped into the market with their latest gaming mouse: the MG510 Wireless Gaming Mouse.
There are a lot of competitive mouse options. Featuring the popular PixArt PAW3370 Optical sensor and a competitive price, let’s see if DeepCool’s latest mouse can come out swinging!
DeepCool’s growing line of peripherals consists of three gaming mice. The wired C310 and MG350 models and the wireless MG510 we will be looking at today.
The MG510 comes in the classic black with a light blue accent that is shared across all of the DeepCool products. I think the blue color looks very similar to the ever-popular Tiffany Blue! It’s a subtle accent that looks much better in person.
Let’s take a look at the rest of the specifications.
- Overall Dimension: 124 (L) x 65 (W) x 39(H)mm
- DPI Range, DPI Switching: 19000 DPI
- Programmable Button Count: 6
- Sensor type: PixArt PAW3370 Optical
- Lighting System: RGB
- Polling Rate: 125-250-500-1000Hz
- Mouse Switch: OMRON (L & R Button)
- Mouse button durability: 20 Million Clicks
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Battery: Lithium Battery 700mA\h
- Mouse Connector: Type C
- Grip Type: Right Hand Palm Grip
- Acceleration: 50g
- Mouse Tracking Speed: 400IPS
- Mouse Lift Off Distance: 1mm
- Cable Specification: 1.8M Braided Cable
- Mouse Feet Durability: PTFE
- Mouse Memory: 64KB
- Product Weight (g): 83 g
- Product Color: Black
- EAN: 6933412796305
- P/N: R-MG510-BKCCNN-G
DeepCool was founded in Beijing with a focus on providing world class thermal solutions for PC hardware builds. Now in over 70 countries, DeepCool has committed to an ever-expanding portfolio of award-winning products aimed at both gamers and PC enthusiasts