The new Intel Comet Lake LGA1200 series processors are due to be released and with that comes a whole new set of motherboards. Unlike many AMD solutions the Intel side of the house tends to change things enough to warrant a new motherboard release. While this may annoy some (AMD Lovers) it brings plenty of opportunity for new features and keeps motherboard vendors on their toes to create new products.
Some of the new features are tied directly to the new chipset and include Intel WiFi 6, support for faster DDR4 2933Mhz memory and a much higher core count with the Core i9 10900K supporting 10 cores and 20 threads with a overclocking friendly clock multiplier and 125w TDP. Best part is that existing LGA115x heatsinks will install on the LGA1200.
Episode 111 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- The Smallest PC Build Ever and Two-Piece M.2 DrivesSeptember 26, 2021
- Why you need a 3D Printer and the Building of Custom PC PartsSeptember 10, 2021
- A Real World Review of the EGO Power+ LM21355P Electric Lawn MowerAugust 24, 2021
- High Speed Memory in Gaming PC, Hometheater Speakers on your DesktopAugust 10, 2021
- Taking an In-Depth look at the Eclipse P500A from PhanteksJuly 25, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics Adaptor from the Software SideJuly 10, 2021
- Picking a Processor and Challenges of Playing old Games on Modern HardwareJune 24, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics AdaptorJune 11, 2021
- View All Episodes