The new Intel Comet Lake LGA1200 series processors are due to be released and with that comes a whole new set of motherboards. Unlike many AMD solutions the Intel side of the house tends to change things enough to warrant a new motherboard release. While this may annoy some (AMD Lovers) it brings plenty of opportunity for new features and keeps motherboard vendors on their toes to create new products.
Some of the new features are tied directly to the new chipset and include Intel WiFi 6, support for faster DDR4 2933Mhz memory and a much higher core count with the Core i9 10900K supporting 10 cores and 20 threads with a overclocking friendly clock multiplier and 125w TDP. Best part is that existing LGA115x heatsinks will install on the LGA1200.
Episode 111 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- RTX 30 Series Controversy and Hosting a LAN PartyOctober 10, 2020
- How Much Machine do you Need to run Crysis RemasteredSeptember 24, 2020
- What We Know From the Announcement for the NVIDIA RTX 30 SeriesSeptember 10, 2020
- Explore the Performance of the GTX 1070 SLIAugust 24, 2020
- The Death of the Convention and its Evolution into this Digital WorldAugust 10, 2020
- Risks and Rewards when Chasing Used Enthusiast Level HardwareJuly 25, 2020
- What was Computer Hardware Like in 2009July 10, 2020
- Does Radiator Size MatterJune 24, 2020
- View All Episodes