The month of January was pretty rough for the Hardware Asylum crew. At the beginning of the month there was the annual Consumer Electronics Show. CES is a Mecca for personal electronics and a great way to see what is new and exciting in the hardware world. It is also a cesspool of germs from all over the world that end up hitching rides on unsuspecting visitors.
These germs lay waiting for the perfect time to strike and in this case attempt to disrupt podcast recording.
As you can guess this is what happened to Dennis after CES but also happened to Darren one week later. Considering that he left for Vegas the day after Dennis got back you can see how that would be a problem. Needless to say personal health and scheduling conflicts prevented the January show from happening but didn’t stop the duo from talking about Vegas and what they like about this popular vacation destination.
Episode 37 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Building a Retro PC and what it takes to run old machinesMarch 24, 2021
- It is ok to Build with Ryzen and Good Video Game MoviesMarch 10, 2021
- The Benefits and Limitations of Watercooling from DIY to AIOFebruary 25, 2021
- Revisit Galvanic Corrosion and Improving Case CoolingFebruary 10, 2021
- Unboxing a Special Intel Motherboard from 1995January 24, 2021
- Hardware Asylum Podcast 10-Year AnniversaryJanuary 10, 2021
- Subzero AIO Water Cooling and the Death of the HEDT ProcessorDecember 23, 2020
- Lack of Enthusiast Level Video Cards and SFX PSU OverclockingDecember 14, 2020
- View All Episodes