The month of January was pretty rough for the Hardware Asylum crew. At the beginning of the month there was the annual Consumer Electronics Show. CES is a Mecca for personal electronics and a great way to see what is new and exciting in the hardware world. It is also a cesspool of germs from all over the world that end up hitching rides on unsuspecting visitors.
These germs lay waiting for the perfect time to strike and in this case attempt to disrupt podcast recording.
As you can guess this is what happened to Dennis after CES but also happened to Darren one week later. Considering that he left for Vegas the day after Dennis got back you can see how that would be a problem. Needless to say personal health and scheduling conflicts prevented the January show from happening but didn’t stop the duo from talking about Vegas and what they like about this popular vacation destination.
Episode 37 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- More LN2 Adventures with the X299 Dark and 980Ti KPEApril 24, 2018
- Taking LN2 Overclocking on the RoadApril 11, 2018
- Building PCs for a Local LANMarch 26, 2018
- Playing Vermintide 2 on the EVGA Podcast and Other Travel StuffMarch 11, 2018
- Headphones Make the GameFebruary 25, 2018
- Battlefield News from EA and Zotac GTX 1070Ti Amp ExtremeFebruary 10, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 4January 27, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 3January 26, 2018
- View All Episodes