The gamer landscape has changed over the years and gone are the days of the elusive and godlike beta tester. Instead we have terms like “open beta” and “closed beta” where gamers can sign up for a chance to play a limited version of a game. Often the game devs are doing some load testing but sometimes request some feedback on how they are doing.
Dennis and Darren got to participate in the Titanfall beta and played a little Elder Scrolls Online Beta with some mixed results. They also go on to talk about collectable games and if they are really worth the trouble.
Titanfall has no Single Player Campaign? @ Hardware Asylum
Rarest (and most valuable) collector's edition video games @ Gamesradar
Elder Scrolls Online
Episode 38 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- The Smallest PC Build Ever and Two-Piece M.2 DrivesSeptember 26, 2021
- Why you need a 3D Printer and the Building of Custom PC PartsSeptember 10, 2021
- A Real World Review of the EGO Power+ LM21355P Electric Lawn MowerAugust 24, 2021
- High Speed Memory in Gaming PC, Hometheater Speakers on your DesktopAugust 10, 2021
- Taking an In-Depth look at the Eclipse P500A from PhanteksJuly 25, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics Adaptor from the Software SideJuly 10, 2021
- Picking a Processor and Challenges of Playing old Games on Modern HardwareJune 24, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics AdaptorJune 11, 2021
- View All Episodes