The gamer landscape has changed over the years and gone are the days of the elusive and godlike beta tester. Instead we have terms like “open beta” and “closed beta” where gamers can sign up for a chance to play a limited version of a game. Often the game devs are doing some load testing but sometimes request some feedback on how they are doing.
Dennis and Darren got to participate in the Titanfall beta and played a little Elder Scrolls Online Beta with some mixed results. They also go on to talk about collectable games and if they are really worth the trouble.
Titanfall has no Single Player Campaign? @ Hardware Asylum
Rarest (and most valuable) collector's edition video games @ Gamesradar
Elder Scrolls Online
Episode 38 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- The Evolution of the EVGA Dark SeriesNovember 10, 2020
- Upcoming PC games for 2020October 26, 2020
- RTX 30 Series Controversy and Hosting a LAN PartyOctober 10, 2020
- How Much Machine do you Need to run Crysis RemasteredSeptember 24, 2020
- What We Know From the Announcement for the NVIDIA RTX 30 SeriesSeptember 10, 2020
- Explore the Performance of the GTX 1070 SLIAugust 24, 2020
- The Death of the Convention and its Evolution into this Digital WorldAugust 10, 2020
- Risks and Rewards when Chasing Used Enthusiast Level HardwareJuly 25, 2020
- View All Episodes