The gamer landscape has changed over the years and gone are the days of the elusive and godlike beta tester. Instead we have terms like “open beta” and “closed beta” where gamers can sign up for a chance to play a limited version of a game. Often the game devs are doing some load testing but sometimes request some feedback on how they are doing.
Dennis and Darren got to participate in the Titanfall beta and played a little Elder Scrolls Online Beta with some mixed results. They also go on to talk about collectable games and if they are really worth the trouble.
Titanfall has no Single Player Campaign? @ Hardware Asylum
Rarest (and most valuable) collector's edition video games @ Gamesradar
Elder Scrolls Online
Episode 38 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Explore the Performance of the GTX 1070 SLIAugust 24, 2020
- The Death of the Convention and its Evolution into this Digital WorldAugust 10, 2020
- Risks and Rewards when Chasing Used Enthusiast Level HardwareJuly 25, 2020
- What was Computer Hardware Like in 2009July 10, 2020
- Does Radiator Size MatterJune 24, 2020
- Diving into the Maximus XII Formula and EK-Quantum MomentumJune 10, 2020
- Proper Sound Card Testing, Cool PC Mods and 3D Printing ProjectsMay 25, 2020
- ASUS Z490 Motherboard Comet Lake LGA1200 LaunchMay 10, 2020
- View All Episodes