The gamer landscape has changed over the years and gone are the days of the elusive and godlike beta tester. Instead we have terms like “open beta” and “closed beta” where gamers can sign up for a chance to play a limited version of a game. Often the game devs are doing some load testing but sometimes request some feedback on how they are doing.
Dennis and Darren got to participate in the Titanfall beta and played a little Elder Scrolls Online Beta with some mixed results. They also go on to talk about collectable games and if they are really worth the trouble.
Titanfall has no Single Player Campaign? @ Hardware Asylum
Rarest (and most valuable) collector's edition video games @ Gamesradar
Elder Scrolls Online
Episode 38 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- eSports Battle Royale and Fortnite System PrepSeptember 11, 2018
- The Roots and Production of the Hardware Asylum PodcastAugust 24, 2018
- Threadripper 2 as the Next HEDT CPU for EnthusiastsAugust 10, 2018
- PGGamers Budget Build and PC Building Simulator on SteamJuly 24, 2018
- Summer Project Watercooling Gear and 5Ghz vs Multi Core ProcessingJuly 10, 2018
- Three Great Games Shown at E3 2018June 25, 2018
- Computex 2018 Trip Recap and Show HighlightsJune 23, 2018
- We can Buy Video Cards Again?!?May 12, 2018
- View All Episodes