The gamer landscape has changed over the years and gone are the days of the elusive and godlike beta tester. Instead we have terms like “open beta” and “closed beta” where gamers can sign up for a chance to play a limited version of a game. Often the game devs are doing some load testing but sometimes request some feedback on how they are doing.
Dennis and Darren got to participate in the Titanfall beta and played a little Elder Scrolls Online Beta with some mixed results. They also go on to talk about collectable games and if they are really worth the trouble.
Titanfall has no Single Player Campaign? @ Hardware Asylum
Rarest (and most valuable) collector's edition video games @ Gamesradar
Elder Scrolls Online
Episode 38 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Building a Retro PC and what it takes to run old machinesMarch 24, 2021
- It is ok to Build with Ryzen and Good Video Game MoviesMarch 10, 2021
- The Benefits and Limitations of Watercooling from DIY to AIOFebruary 25, 2021
- Revisit Galvanic Corrosion and Improving Case CoolingFebruary 10, 2021
- Unboxing a Special Intel Motherboard from 1995January 24, 2021
- Hardware Asylum Podcast 10-Year AnniversaryJanuary 10, 2021
- Subzero AIO Water Cooling and the Death of the HEDT ProcessorDecember 23, 2020
- Lack of Enthusiast Level Video Cards and SFX PSU OverclockingDecember 14, 2020
- View All Episodes