As computer enthusiasts we tend to build a variety of different computer systems from daily drivers to a weekend bencher. While this may seem strange to some the truth is there are a many different types of enthusiastic activities that range from custom car building, mountain biking, motorcycles, model building and the list goes on. In fact just about every hobby you can think of has an enthusiast couinterpart that pushes the hobby and makes it fun again.
In this episode Dennis admits that his hobbies extend beyond the computer world and reach into the culture of MiniTrucks, Motorcycles and Radio Control cars, more specifically Nitro R/C. Below is the custom HIP Savage that Dennis built complete with an upgraded OFNA Picco .26 Outlaw big block engine, aftermarket exhaust, Pro-Line Big Joe tires, upgraded 3 shoe clutch, upgraded dogbones (Axle to the wheels) and more broken parts replaced than he cares to admit.
The truck is a first generation Savage that came with an underpowered .21 HPI engine that had been upgraded twice since its purchase.
As it would turn out Darren is also an bit of a R/C enthusiast but has opted for the smaller electric cars in the XMods lineup.
Episode 39 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- More LN2 Adventures with the X299 Dark and 980Ti KPEApril 24, 2018
- Taking LN2 Overclocking on the RoadApril 11, 2018
- Building PCs for a Local LANMarch 26, 2018
- Playing Vermintide 2 on the EVGA Podcast and Other Travel StuffMarch 11, 2018
- Headphones Make the GameFebruary 25, 2018
- Battlefield News from EA and Zotac GTX 1070Ti Amp ExtremeFebruary 10, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 4January 27, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 3January 26, 2018
- View All Episodes