As computer enthusiasts we tend to build a variety of different computer systems from daily drivers to a weekend bencher. While this may seem strange to some the truth is there are a many different types of enthusiastic activities that range from custom car building, mountain biking, motorcycles, model building and the list goes on. In fact just about every hobby you can think of has an enthusiast couinterpart that pushes the hobby and makes it fun again.
In this episode Dennis admits that his hobbies extend beyond the computer world and reach into the culture of MiniTrucks, Motorcycles and Radio Control cars, more specifically Nitro R/C. Below is the custom HIP Savage that Dennis built complete with an upgraded OFNA Picco .26 Outlaw big block engine, aftermarket exhaust, Pro-Line Big Joe tires, upgraded 3 shoe clutch, upgraded dogbones (Axle to the wheels) and more broken parts replaced than he cares to admit.
The truck is a first generation Savage that came with an underpowered .21 HPI engine that had been upgraded twice since its purchase.
As it would turn out Darren is also an bit of a R/C enthusiast but has opted for the smaller electric cars in the XMods lineup.
Episode 39 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Stop the Madness - You are building your PC WrongNovember 10, 2023
- A Player Review of No Mans Sky and the Different Ways to PlayOctober 24, 2023
- Unboxing Aorus Z790 Elite X 7 WiFi and Predator Hermes DDR5 RGB MemoryOctober 17, 2023
- Attending Seafair in Seattle for Fast Boats Faster Planes and Classic Sound CardsSeptember 24, 2023
- Aorus Z790 X Motherboard Refresh - Fast Track to Gen XSeptember 11, 2023
- Dipping into the Hardware Asylum Mailbag for Obscure PC Hardware QuestionsAugust 24, 2023
- Asking ChatGPT to Build us a Gaming PCAugust 10, 2023
- Diablo IV DLSS Performance and GamplayJuly 11, 2023
- View All Episodes