As computer enthusiasts we tend to build a variety of different computer systems from daily drivers to a weekend bencher. While this may seem strange to some the truth is there are a many different types of enthusiastic activities that range from custom car building, mountain biking, motorcycles, model building and the list goes on. In fact just about every hobby you can think of has an enthusiast couinterpart that pushes the hobby and makes it fun again.
In this episode Dennis admits that his hobbies extend beyond the computer world and reach into the culture of MiniTrucks, Motorcycles and Radio Control cars, more specifically Nitro R/C. Below is the custom HIP Savage that Dennis built complete with an upgraded OFNA Picco .26 Outlaw big block engine, aftermarket exhaust, Pro-Line Big Joe tires, upgraded 3 shoe clutch, upgraded dogbones (Axle to the wheels) and more broken parts replaced than he cares to admit.
The truck is a first generation Savage that came with an underpowered .21 HPI engine that had been upgraded twice since its purchase.
As it would turn out Darren is also an bit of a R/C enthusiast but has opted for the smaller electric cars in the XMods lineup.
Episode 39 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Playing the CES Sideshow and UnBoxing the Aorus Z390 Xtreme WaterforceJanuary 27, 2019
- Back from CES 2019 Drone Sharks and ROG Dominus ExtremeJanuary 23, 2019
- Things we are expecting from CES 2019December 24, 2018
- Can the Mighty T-Rex Save NVIDIA from RTX?December 10, 2018
- Maintain Custom PCs, Gaming and LAN CultureNovember 24, 2018
- Techutainment the 2080 TI and hot games for the holidaysNovember 10, 2018
- Exploring the Hype Behind The Nvidia RTX 2080 TiOctober 23, 2018
- Picking the right SSD and RGB LEDs are DEADOctober 10, 2018
- View All Episodes