In this first segment of the Hardware Asylum podcast Darren takes us thru a new DLC for Battlefield 4 called Naval Strike. The DLC is more than a few new maps and brings with it several new weapons and a few new game modes. While this still is an EA title following the post BF3 mentality the new gameplay sounds interesting.
Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel
Earlier this year Randy Pitchford was asked flat out if Gearbox was working on Borderlands 3 and he said with a straight face that there was no Borderlands 3 in the works. Of course after that at PAX East it was announced that a new game called Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel would be out sometime in October and got many of us excited to see what is coming.
The new game will be built on the same Borderlands 2 game engine and features characters from the previous two games that are now playable. Details of BL2PS have been leaking since the PAX East bombshell and will likely continue until the game drops later this year.
Episode 41 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Gigabyte RTX 4070 Super and the Sorted History of the RTX 40 SeriesFebruary 13, 2024
- Supersized CES 2024 From Augmented Reality Sunglasses to AWD Robot MowersJanuary 24, 2024
- Hot Tech Items and Trends that Have Come and Gone over the Past 30 YearsDecember 24, 2023
- Challenges when Streaming Retro PCs and the Ease of Building a Modern OneDecember 10, 2023
- Build Review of the 50k Oppenheimer Creator PCNovember 25, 2023
- Stop the Madness - You are building your PC WrongNovember 10, 2023
- A Player Review of No Mans Sky and the Different Ways to PlayOctober 24, 2023
- Unboxing Aorus Z790 Elite X 7 WiFi and Predator Hermes DDR5 RGB MemoryOctober 17, 2023
- View All Episodes