In this first segment of the Hardware Asylum podcast Darren takes us thru a new DLC for Battlefield 4 called Naval Strike. The DLC is more than a few new maps and brings with it several new weapons and a few new game modes. While this still is an EA title following the post BF3 mentality the new gameplay sounds interesting.
Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel
Earlier this year Randy Pitchford was asked flat out if Gearbox was working on Borderlands 3 and he said with a straight face that there was no Borderlands 3 in the works. Of course after that at PAX East it was announced that a new game called Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel would be out sometime in October and got many of us excited to see what is coming.
The new game will be built on the same Borderlands 2 game engine and features characters from the previous two games that are now playable. Details of BL2PS have been leaking since the PAX East bombshell and will likely continue until the game drops later this year.
Episode 41 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Playing the CES Sideshow and UnBoxing the Aorus Z390 Xtreme WaterforceJanuary 27, 2019
- Back from CES 2019 Drone Sharks and ROG Dominus ExtremeJanuary 23, 2019
- Things we are expecting from CES 2019December 24, 2018
- Can the Mighty T-Rex Save NVIDIA from RTX?December 10, 2018
- Maintain Custom PCs, Gaming and LAN CultureNovember 24, 2018
- Techutainment the 2080 TI and hot games for the holidaysNovember 10, 2018
- Exploring the Hype Behind The Nvidia RTX 2080 TiOctober 23, 2018
- Picking the right SSD and RGB LEDs are DEADOctober 10, 2018
- View All Episodes