In this first segment of the Hardware Asylum podcast Darren takes us thru a new DLC for Battlefield 4 called Naval Strike. The DLC is more than a few new maps and brings with it several new weapons and a few new game modes. While this still is an EA title following the post BF3 mentality the new gameplay sounds interesting.
Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel
Earlier this year Randy Pitchford was asked flat out if Gearbox was working on Borderlands 3 and he said with a straight face that there was no Borderlands 3 in the works. Of course after that at PAX East it was announced that a new game called Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel would be out sometime in October and got many of us excited to see what is coming.
The new game will be built on the same Borderlands 2 game engine and features characters from the previous two games that are now playable. Details of BL2PS have been leaking since the PAX East bombshell and will likely continue until the game drops later this year.
Episode 41 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Explore the Performance of the GTX 1070 SLIAugust 24, 2020
- The Death of the Convention and its Evolution into this Digital WorldAugust 10, 2020
- Risks and Rewards when Chasing Used Enthusiast Level HardwareJuly 25, 2020
- What was Computer Hardware Like in 2009July 10, 2020
- Does Radiator Size MatterJune 24, 2020
- Diving into the Maximus XII Formula and EK-Quantum MomentumJune 10, 2020
- Proper Sound Card Testing, Cool PC Mods and 3D Printing ProjectsMay 25, 2020
- ASUS Z490 Motherboard Comet Lake LGA1200 LaunchMay 10, 2020
- View All Episodes