In this first segment of the Hardware Asylum podcast Darren takes us thru a new DLC for Battlefield 4 called Naval Strike. The DLC is more than a few new maps and brings with it several new weapons and a few new game modes. While this still is an EA title following the post BF3 mentality the new gameplay sounds interesting.
Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel
Earlier this year Randy Pitchford was asked flat out if Gearbox was working on Borderlands 3 and he said with a straight face that there was no Borderlands 3 in the works. Of course after that at PAX East it was announced that a new game called Borderlands 2 the Pre-Sequel would be out sometime in October and got many of us excited to see what is coming.
The new game will be built on the same Borderlands 2 game engine and features characters from the previous two games that are now playable. Details of BL2PS have been leaking since the PAX East bombshell and will likely continue until the game drops later this year.
Episode 41 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Building a Retro PC and what it takes to run old machinesMarch 24, 2021
- It is ok to Build with Ryzen and Good Video Game MoviesMarch 10, 2021
- The Benefits and Limitations of Watercooling from DIY to AIOFebruary 25, 2021
- Revisit Galvanic Corrosion and Improving Case CoolingFebruary 10, 2021
- Unboxing a Special Intel Motherboard from 1995January 24, 2021
- Hardware Asylum Podcast 10-Year AnniversaryJanuary 10, 2021
- Subzero AIO Water Cooling and the Death of the HEDT ProcessorDecember 23, 2020
- Lack of Enthusiast Level Video Cards and SFX PSU OverclockingDecember 14, 2020
- View All Episodes