Gigabyte Z97-X99 Big XTU Challenge
An exciting new overclocking competition started this month on HWBOT called the Gigabyte Z97-X99 Big XTU Challenge. This competition is a little different from the normal “fastest person wins” format in that you are given three days to match a target score. However, instead of knowing what the target is you are given a range and instructed to submit a score within the range in hopes of matching it. The actual target is announced at the end of the stage. The interesting thing is you can be guaranteed a stage point if you submit a score for the entire range which can be 40 or more points!
Of course the best part of these competitions is the prizes and if you are round winner you’ll get a $1,000 USD cash prize or you could be a lucky draw winner of a new Gigabyte X99 SOC Champion motherboard. If that wasn’t enough there is also a grand prize of a paid trip to Computex 2015!
LG G Watch R Android Smart Watch
To help celebrate Episode 50 of the Hardware Asylum (Ninjalane) Podcast Darren thought it would be fun to align this segment with some current events, namely Smart Watches.
Currently Darren is the happy owner of the LG G Watch R Android smart watch and is more than excited about the device. In fact it does just about everything except for making calls.
Sorry Dick Tracy fans, maybe next time.
- Does Radiator Size MatterJune 24, 2020
- Diving into the Maximus XII Formula and EK-Quantum MomentumJune 10, 2020
- Proper Sound Card Testing, Cool PC Mods and 3D Printing ProjectsMay 25, 2020
- ASUS Z490 Motherboard Comet Lake LGA1200 LaunchMay 10, 2020
- Roccat KONE AIMO Mouse Review, Next Gen Console Hardware SpecsApril 24, 2020
- RTX 2060 Extreme Overclocking, EVGA Epower V and Modwater Testing - Video PodcastApril 10, 2020
- The State of VR Gaming and Occulus Quest Hands OnMarch 25, 2020
- The downfall of the modern GPU, which is better RTX 2060 or GTX 580 ClassifiedMarch 11, 2020
- View All Episodes