Gigabyte Z97-X99 Big XTU Challenge
An exciting new overclocking competition started this month on HWBOT called the Gigabyte Z97-X99 Big XTU Challenge. This competition is a little different from the normal “fastest person wins” format in that you are given three days to match a target score. However, instead of knowing what the target is you are given a range and instructed to submit a score within the range in hopes of matching it. The actual target is announced at the end of the stage. The interesting thing is you can be guaranteed a stage point if you submit a score for the entire range which can be 40 or more points!
Of course the best part of these competitions is the prizes and if you are round winner you’ll get a $1,000 USD cash prize or you could be a lucky draw winner of a new Gigabyte X99 SOC Champion motherboard. If that wasn’t enough there is also a grand prize of a paid trip to Computex 2015!
LG G Watch R Android Smart Watch
To help celebrate Episode 50 of the Hardware Asylum (Ninjalane) Podcast Darren thought it would be fun to align this segment with some current events, namely Smart Watches.
Currently Darren is the happy owner of the LG G Watch R Android smart watch and is more than excited about the device. In fact it does just about everything except for making calls.
Sorry Dick Tracy fans, maybe next time.
- The Smallest PC Build Ever and Two-Piece M.2 DrivesSeptember 26, 2021
- Why you need a 3D Printer and the Building of Custom PC PartsSeptember 10, 2021
- A Real World Review of the EGO Power+ LM21355P Electric Lawn MowerAugust 24, 2021
- High Speed Memory in Gaming PC, Hometheater Speakers on your DesktopAugust 10, 2021
- Taking an In-Depth look at the Eclipse P500A from PhanteksJuly 25, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics Adaptor from the Software SideJuly 10, 2021
- Picking a Processor and Challenges of Playing old Games on Modern HardwareJune 24, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics AdaptorJune 11, 2021
- View All Episodes