Borderlands 2 1Life Challenge
Even when a game has extensive replay value there comes a time when even the best game can get old and stale. There are several ways to keep these games fresh in the form of custom challenges. One of the variety streamers that Dennis likes to watch on Twitch.tv, Admiral Bahroo, has created a Borderlands 2 Challenge called 1Life. The basic concept is to play Borderlands 2 from start to finish without dying, cause if you die the character is deleted and you start over again.
Some of the rules related to this challenge are as follows.
- Must complete the full story line with only 1 life -- FFYL Allowed, Respawn Denied.
- If you respawn, delete the character and start over.
- Must start from level 1
- Regen Buffs allowed.
- No Powerleveling / Farming for EXP
- Badass Ranks Disabled.
- Glitches / Hacks / Exploits Denied.
- Once you have completed the first playthrough, continue on to the next.
- If you have access to playthrough 3, proceed onto the final playthrough.
In this episode Dennis talked about how Admiral Bahroo has finally completed his 1Life challenge playing the entire game from level 1 to OP8 (overpower 8) then playing thru the game a 4th time including all of the DLC at OP8. If that wasn’t enough he also went after all seven raid bosses ending with Voracidous the Invincible in the hammerlock DLC. Of course to complete this challenge it wasn’t done Solo but rather in two player co-op using a Gunzerker and Siren.
One of the hottest new titles to hit Steam is the Zombie Survival Shooter, Dying Light. As of this recording Darren has a little over 13 hours into the game and gives his thoughts on what he likes about it.
Dying Light Game
Episode 50 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Headphones Make the GameFebruary 25, 2018
- Battlefield News from EA and Zotac GTX 1070Ti Amp ExtremeFebruary 10, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 4January 27, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 3January 26, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 2January 25, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 1January 24, 2018
- Meltdown and Spectre Performance Bringing Hardware Asylum into 2018January 10, 2018
- Rants on Content Piracy External GPUs and Windows 7December 24, 2017
- View All Episodes