Borderlands 2 1Life Challenge
Even when a game has extensive replay value there comes a time when even the best game can get old and stale. There are several ways to keep these games fresh in the form of custom challenges. One of the variety streamers that Dennis likes to watch on Twitch.tv, Admiral Bahroo, has created a Borderlands 2 Challenge called 1Life. The basic concept is to play Borderlands 2 from start to finish without dying, cause if you die the character is deleted and you start over again.
Some of the rules related to this challenge are as follows.
- Must complete the full story line with only 1 life -- FFYL Allowed, Respawn Denied.
- If you respawn, delete the character and start over.
- Must start from level 1
- Regen Buffs allowed.
- No Powerleveling / Farming for EXP
- Badass Ranks Disabled.
- Glitches / Hacks / Exploits Denied.
- Once you have completed the first playthrough, continue on to the next.
- If you have access to playthrough 3, proceed onto the final playthrough.
In this episode Dennis talked about how Admiral Bahroo has finally completed his 1Life challenge playing the entire game from level 1 to OP8 (overpower 8) then playing thru the game a 4th time including all of the DLC at OP8. If that wasn’t enough he also went after all seven raid bosses ending with Voracidous the Invincible in the hammerlock DLC. Of course to complete this challenge it wasn’t done Solo but rather in two player co-op using a Gunzerker and Siren.
One of the hottest new titles to hit Steam is the Zombie Survival Shooter, Dying Light. As of this recording Darren has a little over 13 hours into the game and gives his thoughts on what he likes about it.
Dying Light Game
Episode 50 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- The Smallest PC Build Ever and Two-Piece M.2 DrivesSeptember 26, 2021
- Why you need a 3D Printer and the Building of Custom PC PartsSeptember 10, 2021
- A Real World Review of the EGO Power+ LM21355P Electric Lawn MowerAugust 24, 2021
- High Speed Memory in Gaming PC, Hometheater Speakers on your DesktopAugust 10, 2021
- Taking an In-Depth look at the Eclipse P500A from PhanteksJuly 25, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics Adaptor from the Software SideJuly 10, 2021
- Picking a Processor and Challenges of Playing old Games on Modern HardwareJune 24, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics AdaptorJune 11, 2021
- View All Episodes