Gaming is a large part of the Hardware Asylum Podcast Extras because what good is having a high-end system if you don’t use it for anything. In this episode Dennis and Darren talk about their experiences playing Dying Light and what makes the game so much fun to play. In true “Extra” form the topics are a bit scattered but by the end you will get an idea as to what makes for a good Zombie Survival game and even better game story line.
Below are some screenshots of Dying Light including some shorts from the top of the Harran bridge, which is something Dennis talks about in this episode.
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 4January 27, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 3January 26, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 2January 25, 2018
- Hardware Asylum at CES 2018 Part 1January 24, 2018
- Meltdown and Spectre Performance Bringing Hardware Asylum into 2018January 10, 2018
- Rants on Content Piracy External GPUs and Windows 7December 24, 2017
- RockitCool 99 Delidding and Watercooling UpgradesDecember 10, 2017
- Anticipated Holiday Games for 2017November 24, 2017
- View All Episodes