Gaming is a large part of the Hardware Asylum Podcast Extras because what good is having a high-end system if you don’t use it for anything. In this episode Dennis and Darren talk about their experiences playing Dying Light and what makes the game so much fun to play. In true “Extra” form the topics are a bit scattered but by the end you will get an idea as to what makes for a good Zombie Survival game and even better game story line.
Below are some screenshots of Dying Light including some shorts from the top of the Harran bridge, which is something Dennis talks about in this episode.
- The Smallest PC Build Ever and Two-Piece M.2 DrivesSeptember 26, 2021
- Why you need a 3D Printer and the Building of Custom PC PartsSeptember 10, 2021
- A Real World Review of the EGO Power+ LM21355P Electric Lawn MowerAugust 24, 2021
- High Speed Memory in Gaming PC, Hometheater Speakers on your DesktopAugust 10, 2021
- Taking an In-Depth look at the Eclipse P500A from PhanteksJuly 25, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics Adaptor from the Software SideJuly 10, 2021
- Picking a Processor and Challenges of Playing old Games on Modern HardwareJune 24, 2021
- The Evolution of the Graphics AdaptorJune 11, 2021
- View All Episodes