The smart home market has started to stabilize with Amazon’s Alexa and Google’s Home systems looking like the primary competitors. With a firm direction and strong foundation we are beginning to see players with compatible devices emerge. Enter KitSound with the KitSound Voice One Smart Speaker.
Voice One is one of the first devices to utilize the Alexa system to create a fully independent voice activated premium speaker system as an improvement over the stock Amazon products. Alexa support isn’t the only feature. KitSound has also includes support for many of the major on-demand audio sources like Tidal and Spotify with even more on the way.
Currently the Voice One is offered in a 278 x 130 x 130mm (~11 x 5 x 5 inches) black plastic case mostly covered by a neutral grey Nano cover. The system supports 2.4GHz wireless with multi-room connectivity up to 8 Voice One speakers and can support Stereo with two devices.
The Nano-coated woven grill cover is specifically designed to protect against splashes making the Voice One a solid choice for kitchen or bathroom locations that might be exposed to water.
- Alexa enabled, voice activated
- 20-Watts of ear-thumping power
- Multi-room wireless connectivity for up to 8 speakers
- Stain-resistant Nano coating
- Spotify connect
- USB charging output for external devices
- Bluetooth® and line-in connectivity
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Responsive remote control
- Left and right stereo pairing
- Works with Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
- Wireless connectivity range: Up to 10m
- Drivers: 2.5 inches
- Frequency response: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Wi-Fi frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Output: 2 x 10 W
- S/N: 60 dB
- Dimensions: H278 x W130 x D130 (mm)
- Weight: 1.742 kg
- Retro inspired sleek design
Founded in 2007, KitSound is the #1 seller of wireless headphones and speakers in the world, outselling major brands like Bose, Sony and Beats. This award winning British based company has sold over 1.4 million units in the last 12 months alone. KitSound also pairs with emerging bands to provide a platform for sharing music and media.