Patriot Launches VIPER STEEL DDR4 16GB 4400MHz Extreme Performance Memory
FREMONT, CA — November 29th, 2018 — PATRIOT, a global leader in performance memory, SSDs, gaming peripherals, and flash storage solutions, has announced the release of their fastest kit ever of DDR4 memory today, VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 4400MHz. Built for the latest Intel® and AMD™ platforms, the VIPER STEEL SERIES provides extreme performance and stability for the most demanding computer environments. The VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 memory kit brings Intel XMP 2.0 performance to new heights and is able to achieve up to 4400MHz with a simple setting on supporting Intel’s latest processors and motherboards.
The VIPER STEEL SERIES utilizes a custom designed high-performance aluminum heatshield for providing optimal heat dissipation when overclocking and foregoing high-performance tasks. These hand-tested memory modules feature the highest quality memory chips and are running performance timings of CL19-19-19-39 at 1.45V. VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 4400MHz is optimized for PC enthusiasts, overclockers, or those who want to push their system’s performance to the limit through the use of extremely fast components.
VIPER STEEL SERIES offers hardcore overclockers and budget-gamers a wide range of speeds and options as well as an outstanding performance from 3000MHz up to the highest, 4400MHz. The VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and global technical support. Lead the way to extreme DDR4 performance with VIPER STEEL.
- VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 8GB (1X8GB) 3000MHz PVS48G300C5 15-19-19-39
- VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 16GB (2X8GB) 3200MHz PVS416G320C6K 16-18-18-16
- VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 16GB (2X8GB) 3866MHz PVS416G386C8K 18-22-22-40
- VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 16GB (2X8GB) 4000MHz PVS416G400C9K 19-19-19-39
- VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 16GB (2X8GB) 4133MHz PVS416G413C9k 19-21-21-41
- VIPER STEEL SERIES DDR4 16GB (2X8GB) 4400MHz PVS416G440C9K 19-19-19-39
Related Web URL: https://www.viper.patriotmemory.com/viper-steel-dr...
comments powered by Disqus