Podcast Extras, these are fun little shows that launch mid-month and are a chance for Dennis and Darren to talk about things other than computer hardware. A common, and reoccurring, topic is “What have you been playing?”
In this episode Darren talks about his continual quest to hit the level cap in Battlefield 4 using a variety of creative tactics. These may or may not include blasting a personnel carrier to the top of a building and using the turret to get kills from an unsuspecting location.
Darren also goes into his experiences playing Assassins Creed Black Flag on the PS4. Overall the game is quite good but is often plagued with some minor fatal flaws including some accidental wall humping.
On the flip side It would appear that Dennis is back playing Borderlands, this time dropping some hours into The Pre Sequel. He later goes on to talk about the latest Sim City game and how it really deserves a second chance now that they have enabled offline single player modes.
Episode 49 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- eSports Battle Royale and Fortnite System PrepSeptember 11, 2018
- The Roots and Production of the Hardware Asylum PodcastAugust 24, 2018
- Threadripper 2 as the Next HEDT CPU for EnthusiastsAugust 10, 2018
- PGGamers Budget Build and PC Building Simulator on SteamJuly 24, 2018
- Summer Project Watercooling Gear and 5Ghz vs Multi Core ProcessingJuly 10, 2018
- Three Great Games Shown at E3 2018June 25, 2018
- Computex 2018 Trip Recap and Show HighlightsJune 23, 2018
- We can Buy Video Cards Again?!?May 12, 2018
- View All Episodes