Podcast Extras, these are fun little shows that launch mid-month and are a chance for Dennis and Darren to talk about things other than computer hardware. A common, and reoccurring, topic is “What have you been playing?”
In this episode Darren talks about his continual quest to hit the level cap in Battlefield 4 using a variety of creative tactics. These may or may not include blasting a personnel carrier to the top of a building and using the turret to get kills from an unsuspecting location.
Darren also goes into his experiences playing Assassins Creed Black Flag on the PS4. Overall the game is quite good but is often plagued with some minor fatal flaws including some accidental wall humping.
On the flip side It would appear that Dennis is back playing Borderlands, this time dropping some hours into The Pre Sequel. He later goes on to talk about the latest Sim City game and how it really deserves a second chance now that they have enabled offline single player modes.
Episode 49 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Building a Retro PC and what it takes to run old machinesMarch 24, 2021
- It is ok to Build with Ryzen and Good Video Game MoviesMarch 10, 2021
- The Benefits and Limitations of Watercooling from DIY to AIOFebruary 25, 2021
- Revisit Galvanic Corrosion and Improving Case CoolingFebruary 10, 2021
- Unboxing a Special Intel Motherboard from 1995January 24, 2021
- Hardware Asylum Podcast 10-Year AnniversaryJanuary 10, 2021
- Subzero AIO Water Cooling and the Death of the HEDT ProcessorDecember 23, 2020
- Lack of Enthusiast Level Video Cards and SFX PSU OverclockingDecember 14, 2020
- View All Episodes