Mad Catz B.A.T. 6+ Performance Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse ReviewAuthor: Darren McCain
Mad Catz has a reputation for designing gaming mice that think outside the box. Their RAT series may be the most customizable mice on the market. Today we will be looking at their latest design; the BAT 6+.
With the BAT 6+, Mad Catz has turned their design team loose on a true ambidextrous mouse with the same top of the line technology and customization. Will the BAT 6+ live up to the Mad Catz legacy? Let’s find out!
The BAT 6+ may be a new design but its shape feels instantly familiar. Mad Catz has stated the design was inspired by spaceships, hyper cars and even the Batmobile. Perhaps that where the BAT name comes from.
Of course, there’s more to a mouse that it’s design and the BAT 6+ delivers where it counts. Check out the specifications.
- Iconic ambidextrous shape with hyper car vents design
- Swappable side skirts and palm rests for different grip styles of both hands
- Mad Catz DAKOTA™ Technology - 2ms response time
- Durable switches - guaranteed 60M clicks
- 5 sets of onboard profile storage configured
- Product Name: B.A.T. 6+
- Model Number: MB05DCINBL000-0
- Sensor Name: PixArt PMW3389
- Sensor Type: Optical
- DPI (Dot Per Inch) Max: 16000
- IPS (Inch per Second): 400
- Acceleration: 50G
- Polling Rate: 2000 Hz/ 0.5 ms
- Shape: Ergonomic, Ambidextrous
- Grip Style: Universal
- Programmable Button: 10
- Profile: 5 onboard
- Switch: 60M
- Extra Accessories:Palm Rest x 1 /Sideskirt x 2
- Illumination: 16.8 million RGB color
- Dimension (L x W x H): 125 x 66 x 42 mm
- Weight (g): 115
- Cable Type: Braided Fiber
- Cable Length: 1.8M
- System Requirements: Windows® 7, 8, 10 or later
Mad Catz may be most famous for their mouse designs but they have been building gaming accessories for more that three decades. Their unique take on customizing components was bred from the simple statement: All gamers are different.
“Mad Catz unique bold and angular design, symbolizes a rebellious spirit and uncompromised performance, catering for the needs of the gamer who wants to be different.”