Consumer Electronics Show 2015 Las Vegas
Earlier this month (January 2015) Dennis announced, with a heavy heart, that there wasn’t going to be a podcast in January due to the CES show followed various other scheduling conflicts. As luck would have it Dennis was able to find time to record a Podcast Extra with the help from Greg King from Techgage.com
Much like the interview show recorded after Computex this segment was recorded on the trusty Blue Yeti so the sound quality will be a little different giving the show that authentic “extra” sound.
CES 2015 Highlights
The Consumer Electronics Show is a powerhouse of technological innovation that allows manufacturers to share their latest products but also highlight conceptual ideas that may become a reality 3 to 5 years from now. Of course the theme to every CES is different and depending on what vendor you talk to their message may coincide with the theme or spin off with a different look at the future. Both Dennis and Greg were able to see different things during the show, many of which were not even part of the official CES schedule.
The CES Sideshow as Dennis likes to call it.
Some of the highlights were the Intel and Samsung keynote speeches followed by convertible systems from MSI and ultra unique gaming computers from CyberpowerPC. Of course the list goes on so kick back and enjoy the soothing sounds of this raw and somewhat uncut Hardware Asylum Podcast Extra.
Techgage’s Best Of CES 2015
Episode 48 featured music:
Little People - Start Shootin' (http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/)
- Building a Retro PC and what it takes to run old machinesMarch 24, 2021
- It is ok to Build with Ryzen and Good Video Game MoviesMarch 10, 2021
- The Benefits and Limitations of Watercooling from DIY to AIOFebruary 25, 2021
- Revisit Galvanic Corrosion and Improving Case CoolingFebruary 10, 2021
- Unboxing a Special Intel Motherboard from 1995January 24, 2021
- Hardware Asylum Podcast 10-Year AnniversaryJanuary 10, 2021
- Subzero AIO Water Cooling and the Death of the HEDT ProcessorDecember 23, 2020
- Lack of Enthusiast Level Video Cards and SFX PSU OverclockingDecember 14, 2020
- View All Episodes